Saturday, January 5, 2008

excuses...

Well, it's interesting to me that I have just finished with this stretch of freedom called Christmas break...or "winter" break to those of you who need to be offended by that sort of thing, and I have posted no art. I have actually not done any art at all. When I have any spare time at all, laziness slinks into my life until I become the poster boy for blahhh! so I will get on it soon hopefully. I have a "runaways" drawing I have been working on for a while that needs to get up here..so, yeah..

3 comments:

Fedaykin said...

My cockles tingle with anticipation.

Jared Rosser said...

Winter sucks the life out of everything. I wish Global warming would hurry the crap up so we can enjoy some of its world changing disaterous effects like warmer weather. Marf knows what I'm talkin' about.

spintzdee said...

True...